Sunday, June 4, 2017

Some more holiday tangles

During the last days I  continued my experiments with washi tape on Zentangle tiles.
The first results I published here on my blog.
It is an interesting thing to combine the patterns of the tapes with the tangles or even to use the tapes as strings.
I used vey different types of tapes and surely will continue this because I have a lot of fun with this technique.



On this tile I used the tape as stencil before coloring the tile
And removed the tape before drawing




2 comments:

  1. This Washi tape technique is wonderful, I like it very much.
    I'm glad you had a nice holliday in the South of France and made beautiful tiles and pictures...
    Wish you all the best. I'm going to "disappear" for a while caused by medical problems but I really don't stop drawing, just need more rest.
    Kind regards from Belgium and have a wonderful summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all beautiful, especially the first one, which feels like a warm and cozy patchwork quilt to me!

    ReplyDelete

Vielen Dank für euer Feedback! Many Thanks for your feedback!