Sunday, June 25, 2017

Adele Bruno`s IAST#200 with her new tangle C-Perfs

This week Adele Bruno is celebrating the 200th anniversary of her IAST (It`s a String Thing) Challenge!
It is a weekly challenge and that means, that this challenge has been existing for almost 4 years, with many participants from all over the world every week and with a great success.
I remember #100 and #150 and realize how the time is running.
Zentangle became a very important part in my daily life and I can not imagine to miss it.
Congratulaton, Adele, and a big Thankyou for all the efforts on your "Tickled To Tangle" blog!
For this challenge Adele published her tangle "C-Perfs", a very simple one , with lots of possibilities. Lovely!

This is my contribution to IAST#200, based on Adeles special and beautiful string which she posted here


Here I played a bit with C-Perfs in my calendar:


During the last days I had a little time for my calendar, which has some empty pages in June, unfortunately. Hopefully I can continue it from now on...
I tried some new tangles, I enjoyed it very much!



1 comment:

Vielen Dank für euer Feedback! Many Thanks for your feedback!