Monday, February 6, 2017

Blogpost#200 .. DC#302-UMT"Hamadox"..IAST#18... Tangle calendar ..and some more

This is my 200th post on this blog... 

Yippieh...Thank you all for visiting my blog and your lovely comments which I am so grateful for!
I have had a wonderful time for the last two years with Zentangle and with you all here.
I started this blog 2015, March,  and I am not tired yet to continue it...

This is my contribution to Adele Bruno`s "It`s A String Thing"#182:
The tangles we used are "Opus"(Zentangle) , LG and Amore (both by Adele Bruno)
At the Zentangle challenges you can see- we have Februatry... Heart time... (Hard times ;-))



This week the DIVA chose the tangle "Hamadox" by Diana Schreur, which is a great combination of Rick's Paradox and Hamail from Tina Hunziker.
As I was so busy with my pink gelly roll and pink marker last days I decided to keep the tile for the DIVA Challenge very simple and in black/white only. And I chose as basic shape an oval- I was curious haw that would work. It worked well!





In my tangle calendar I drew this week three tangles by Helen Williams (A little lime). Helen created lots of Heart tangles and some days ago posted a new interpretation of the Macintosh Rose which I love so much. She called it "String Rose"
I could not resist to draw it in my calendar today:

Yesterday I made this one, also using "String Rose", in combination with some other patterns:
It seems like I am a little bit pink addicted this week ;-)


This one I drew in the waiting room of a surgery. I was not the only one with a cold and had to wait a little bit. No problem if you have your drawing tools with you!! (I have, everytimes, everywhere...)
(I finished and shaded at home...)


And last not least this is the 31st of January with the beautiful tangle "Abeko":


14 comments:

  1. Wow, your work is very colorful and beautiful. Thanks for playing with hamadox, and I absolutely love how you put paradox in the background corners. A very balanced piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, each and every one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning work, as always. You have a real gift for composition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of beautiful tiles Simone, I like them all. Your tile for Adele looks great, for the DIva is your Hamadox so original and special.Using your favorite pink looks always wonderful, the tile you have made in the doctors waiting room is also lovely. But my favorite is the one with the String Rose, I love the use of DIva Dance and Mooka on this tile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice work on Hamadox. I really like the accents you placed on each petal, that really sets the whole piece off. Stunning tile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful, all of them. I'm not even sure where to begin, so I'll just say that I enjoyed each one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You were quite busy and with gorgeous results. I love your variation on Hamadox.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Lots of wonderful work! Your IAST and diva challenge tiles are gourgeous! I also like your calendar page of hearts and roses! Beautiful and thanks for sharing. The Abeko pattern is new to me, so off to find the step outs. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Everything here is just gorgeous Simone. The Helen Williams calendar page is an absolute knock-out;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, so viele tolle Kunstwerke! Mir gefallen besonders die ausgefüllten "Rippen" von Hamadox.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! You have been so busy! All your tiles are fabulous! I love the little bits of colour here and there! Everything is drawn so perfectly! Terrific composition and shading! I love that you drew you Hamadox starting with an oval! Wonderful embellishing details!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simone, everything is stunning, as usual! I love the embellishments you added to Hamadox. I love seeing your calendar, too. Your lettering is magnificent! It reminds me of Rennie Macintosh, whom I know you appreciate!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very beutiful tiles especially the two tiles with HAmadox!

    ReplyDelete

Vielen Dank für euer Feedback! Many Thanks for your feedback!