Monday, November 9, 2015

DIVA Challenge #243 "Just a Tiny Taste"

Another very interesting challenge by the DIVA this week... Just a tiny taste.
I decided to use "Maryhill", white on black, and not to forget my little touch of pink.

AND: Today I decided to use this challenge to tell you my amazing news: 
I have signed in CZT seminar #23!!!! And I will share this adventure together with other lovely ladies from Germany!! I am looking forward so much to meet the Zentangle Community and to be a part of them.
I would like to thank you all so much for your lovely and encouraging comments to my tiles. This gave me the confidence and the power to take this decision- I am sure this will have a great impact to my life!
Sometimes I can`t believe that it is true... I am so excited and can`t wait until April!
There is no CZT in my region of Germany yet- I hope to make it a little more popular in Saxony.


Wieder eine sehr interessante Aufgabe von der DIVA... Nur eine winzige Kostprobe..
Ich wollte schon lange etwas mit Maryhill machen. Mit Weiß auf schwarzem Untergrund und mit einem Hauch Pink....
Heute möchte ich euch auch eine für mich sehr wichtige Neuigkeit mitteilen:
Ich habe mich für das CZT Seminar 23 angemeldet!! Ich werde gemeinsam mit weiteren lieben Tanglerinnen aus Deutschland dieses Abenteuer teilen und freue mich riesig darauf!
Bei der Gelegenheit möchte ich mich bei euch allen für die netten und ermutigenden Kommentare zu meinen Posts bedanken. Diese haben mir das Selbstvertrauen gegeben, diesen Schritt zu wagen!
In meiner Gegend gibt es bisher noch keinen einzigen CZT. Ich hoffe, dass ich damit dieses wunderbare Hobby in Sachsen etwas bekannter machen kann.



25 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that is the most awesome Maryhill I have ever seen. I am so envious of you going to do your CZT training but you obviously will make a superb teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty and delicate and very well drawn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liebe Simone,

    Dein Maryhill sieht großartig aus, ich habe auch nichts anderes erwartet. Und ich freue mich riesig mit Dir über Deine Neuigkeit. Habe Dir ja bereits an anderer Stelle geschrieben, dass ich mir das mega-gut vorstellen kann. Ich glaube, das ist genau das richtige für Dich und Du wirst mit sehr viel Spaß und Enthusiasmus bei der Sache sein. Ich wünsche Dir schon jetzt eine Menge Spaß. Ich denke, dieser Trip nach USA wird großartig und Du wirst ihn nie vergessen.

    Alles Liebe,
    Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on taking the plunge to become a CZT! Your tile is beautiful. I love the touch of color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deine Maryhill-Verson ist toll, auf die Idee wäre ich nie gekommen. Glückwunsch und alles Gute für dein CZT-Seminar:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh beautiful and have a great time at czt seminar next year cant wait to hear about it. I'm going to go in a few years :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. das sieht genial aus, du hast wirklich ein händchen für die farbtupfer
    liebe grüsse ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, Simone, deine Kachel sieht sensationell aus! Wundervoll dieses leichte weiße Muster und dieser Hauch pink - gefällt mir wirklich sehr :-)
    Tolle Neuigkeiten hast du da! Ich würde soooooooo gerne auch mitfahren zum Seminar, aber das wird wohl ein Traum bleiben... Wünsche dir ganz viel Spaß dabei :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, and how wonderful that you will join us in the CZT community!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Maryhill! I love the additional little Tipple too.... Congrats on the CZT plunge. It is an awesome experience!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simone, first of all, I am so happy that you are going to become certified. You have so much talent, and now you will help others discover their gift, too. Your work is always stunning. The CZT experience is magical. For me, it served to "connect the dots" and bring a new depth to my zentangle practice. Your Diva tile is captivating and magical! Using Maryhill in this way is brilliant! There is so much movement!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome! Very, very elegant and lacy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh, like butterflies with pink bubbles! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Das sind ja super Neuigkeiten, Simone. Dann gibt es endlich eine CZT bei mir um die Ecke. Ich hoffe, du bietest dann auch Kurse an. Ich hätte auf jeden Fall Interesse und bei deinen tollen Tiles bin ich mir sicher, dass ich noch einiges von dir lernen könnte. Gib auf jeden Fall Bescheid, wenn es soweit ist. Auch deine Kachel von heute ist wieder super gelungen. Liebe Grüße Tina

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, lovely! Congratulations with your decision, want to hear all about it afterwards. Wish it was in a place I could go to with out having to fly :-(

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your tile. Just the right amount of tangling with such beautiful effect.

    ReplyDelete
  17. How exciting that you will soon be a fellow CZT! You will enjoy the training so much and meet wonderful people. Your tangles on the black with that tiny touch of pink has an underwater feel and is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pretty in pink :-)
    How nice to hear you'll be a CZT soon! Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wieder mal eine tolle Kachel. Und eine tolle Neuigkeit, dass Du zum CZT-Seminar gehst. Das wird bestimmt eine tolle Erfahrung! Und Du bist so kreativ und begabt, dass es sich absolut anbietet, Dein Können dann auch als CZT an andere weiter zu vermitteln. Ich freue mich mit Dir!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, as soon as I can close my mouth I will tell you how much I love this Maryhill!!! This is stunning! Congratulations on registering for CZT training. You will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is extraordinary. You will love the CZT training and I hope every minute you are here in the USA will be totally enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stunning Maryhill...so light and delicate and the touch of pink sets it off beautifully. Congrats on being able to go to CZT training. I'm sure you will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations on signing up for CZT! It has been one of the best things I've ever done for myself as it's improved self image, given me a creative outlet that I love to share, and I've met truly lovely, amazing people.
    Beautiful tile - and I 'specially love the red which really makes this stand out!

    ReplyDelete

Vielen Dank für euer Feedback! Many Thanks for your feedback!