Saturday, February 27, 2016

It`s A String Thing #133

This week I have a perfect weekend!!
My husband and me started on thursday afternoon on a short holiday trip to the Baltic Sea for three days.
We are in a wonderful hotel, the weather is fantastic (sunny, cold, not so windy) and the peninsula "Darß" has a beautiful, natural beach for long walks and sometimes a small piece of raw.
Today afternoon we were in the beach sauna, about 100m from the waterline and after the hot sauna we could jump into in the Sea which had 2°C!!
Just relaxing and perfect.
Of course I have some tangle tiles and sone pens with me, so I had a little "spare time" and drew the tile for Adele Brunos IAST#133.
I am not sooo satisfied with the result (I miss my white pencil for shading the black parts...) but it is perfect ro remember this fantastic weekend.
PS - Sunday afternoon: Back at home I added a little white and scanned the tile. The quality is much better than the foto which I took yesterday in the hotel. Am I a perfectionist ? ;-)
     
String #133, Patterns : Fife, Yincut, Flukes


Yesterday we have been watching the sunset from the roof terrace of our hotel ;-)

The west coast of the Darß Peninsula

4 comments:

  1. Liebe Simone,
    Super Kachel. Ich find deine beiden Varianten von Flukes total klasse. Das wollte ich eigentlich auch ausprobieren, aber es war mir dann in dem Moment zu kompliziert. Aber so wie du es gezeichnet und schattiert hast, wirkt es wirklich ganz toll. Dann werde ich es vielleicht doch noch irgendwann probieren.
    LG Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tile is a fitting remembrance of such a beautiful location. Your photos are stunning and it is nice to see your cold and happy faces :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tile is a fitting remembrance of such a beautiful location. Your photos are stunning and it is nice to see your cold and happy faces :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty tile. Your gray shines like glass!

    ReplyDelete

Vielen Dank für euer Feedback! Many Thanks for your feedback!