Saturday, February 13, 2016

It`s A String Thing #131 Another Heart Tile....

Tomorrow is Valentines Day.
So we had to deal this week with hearts once more.
This week my intention was to draw on a black tile and let the hearts glow...., but on the original black Zentangle tiles it is not so easy to get the black underground covered with the pens.
So I had to draw each string up to 5 times and it was impossible to get some filigrane drawing.
But- ths is Zentangle- no mistakes, only experiences...
I like "Amore" very much and I am sure that I will use it again sometime.

This is my contribution to IAST #131:
                                     String 039, patterns: Heartstrings, Amore, Knightsbridge

1 comment:

  1. I never would have guessed that you had problems! This is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Vielen Dank für euer Feedback! Many Thanks for your feedback!