Wednesday, March 4, 2020

TULIPA, refreshed

One year ago, I presented "TULIPA"as a new tangle here on my blog.
I drew it as a field of flowers and I realized, that this was more ZIA than real Zentangle.

I had some more ideas in my mind to draw TULIPA more as a tangle - non representative, without direction...- but I was too busy to realize these ideas and than I forgot them...

Now, one year later, again in the spring, I recalled TULIPA and I am happy to present a refreshed version of the TULIPA step out and some more tiles with my tangle.

TULIPA is easy to draw and has lots of variation possibilities - on white as well as on black, on classic tiles and Zendalas, black/ white and with colored pens or colored at all.

In my examples I used the new Sakura Moonlight Gelly Rolls 06 which are used in Project Pack 08.

Here is my new step out:
And some new tiles using TULIPA:


Gelly Roll Moonlight 06 on black 













3 comments:

  1. Simone, your Tulipa tiles are truly terrific. It seems a very adaptable and organic shape that can be manipulated in any way you want. Congratulations on creating a multi-purpose tangle. I love the pattern combinations on your tiles, they are outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. This is beautiful and so many variations.

    ReplyDelete

Vielen Dank für euer Feedback! Many Thanks for your feedback!