Sunday, March 22, 2020

Living and tangling in times of Corona ....

We have Sunday, March, 22th.
The crisis of the Corona virus is the hardest challenge in our lives we could imagine so far.
We are not allowed to leave our homes without any good reason anymore.

The whole world is affected and all humans need to cope this crisis as good as possible.

The most important thing is to stay calm and to follow the rules of our government and to stay healthy!

The social life takes place online. Thanks to the digital possibilities we can meet online, we can give each other motivation and inspiration.

I wish you all that you stay healthy! Take care for yourself and your beloved people.
I am sure that we will manage this crisis!

Thanks to the Zentangle Method we have the possibility to calm down with pen and paper, to create beautiful things, to learn some new techniques or tangles and so I can not imagine that this will become boring sometimes!

I am going to revive my blog here (I posted very seldom during the last months).
In this post I show you some of my recent tiles and techniques.
In my next posts I will show you the results of my Zentangle classes "Grey Tiles" and "Relexagons" which I had End of January.
May be you take this as an inspiration for your spare time at home ;-)

First of all I am proud to have my tangle "TULIPA" on Linda Farmers website tanglepatterns.com
Tulipa can give a little feeling of spring and I hope that you will love it!
I have published TULIPA in my last post .

The next two Zendalas I drew for Annette's "Zendals Moments#15".
What a beautiful string! I was inspired to tangle one of my favorite tangles "Elegan" 
In the second tile I made a tang elation of Mooka with my tangle MySwing:



This tile I drew based on an online video class of Heidi Kay, which she run last weekend.
I could not atte nd to the class but she posted the Zendala string and so I could create this one.
Thank you, Heidi, for this inspiration!

This is a tile which I made yesterday, (almost) using the classic Zentangle method (without dots and border):
I drew a string and took three cards out of my Tangle Decks with the tangles Fassett (by Lynn Mead), Emingle and Poke Leaf (both by Zentangle).
It was very relaxing: No challenge, no task... only tangling.


Last, but not least, these two photos show some new sheets of Yupo Paper which I colored with Alcohol Inks. They are waiting to be tangled soon ...



1 comment:

  1. As always, you did a great job, the tiles are wonderful and I am curious to discover what you are going to create on those stunning alcohol inkt backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete

Vielen Dank für euer Feedback! Many Thanks for your feedback!