Tuesday, August 25, 2015

DIVA Challenge #232 "Audio Meditation 1,2,3"

What an interesting new challenge by guest blogger Holly Atwater!
When reading first time I did not really understand the task, but after listening to the first Audio file it was rather clear.
Then I was a bit afraid, if I would understand all the text in English, but the voice and the articulation was so clear and calm that I was surprised to understand almost all words! (In the first Audio Meditation I had an online dictionary where I had to look two or three times..;-) This was not relaxing...
And then I thought: No mistake at Zentangle, so it doesn´t matter if all is perfect and then came the flow... Thank you, Holly for this interesting experience!




8 comments:

  1. I found it interesting too, although not normally my sort of thing. I think you must have understood very well because your tiles are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How brave to do an audio challenege in another language. They turned out so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!! You are amazing! I agree with Suzanne that you were very brave attempting my audio in a second language! I am so happy to read that you realized it didn't need to be perfect and you let it flow... It shows! All three tiles are absolutely stunning in every way! Wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bijoux turned out lovely! I applaud your taking on this challenge on in a second language. It was indeed a very calming experience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bijoux turned out lovely! I applaud your taking on this challenge on in a second language. It was indeed a very calming experience.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You did a great job despite the language barrier!!! Nipa is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Vielen Dank für euer Feedback! Many Thanks for your feedback!