Friday, August 21, 2015

DIVA Challenge #231 "The Undulating Tangles in C and S minor"

This week the DIVA challenge has been created by guest blogger Sharla Hicks.

First I learned a new English word: I had use the dictionary to find out what "undulating" means. (Now I know it and I hope I won't forget it..)

A very nice challenge ! First I started with a light blue ink liner on dark blue paper, but I am not so glad with the result.

So I tangeled a nearly classic tile and I am much more satisfied with that.

But - as Zentangle does not know mistakes - finally I will show you both ...

Thank you, Sharla, for this interesting Challenge!



9 comments:

  1. Both are lovely, but the first one is my favorite, I LOVE the blue accent in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice flow and line work. I think I like the top one the best. Like how the little touch of blue just pops out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hallo simone,
    beide tangles sehen genial aus. das erste wirkt mit dem blau ganz toll
    liebe grüsse ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first one. Great!
    And thank you for writing in Russian in my blog. It made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simone, I love these both!! The light blue on dark blue dances!! And your 2nd one is stunning!! Great undulations!! :)

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/08/my-diva-sharla-hicks-undulating-challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are both interesting and lovely, but the traditional tile is really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beide sind sehr schön! Aber mir gefällt das Erste ganz besonders gut! Dieser feine Streifen an Blau hat eine so wunderbare Wirkung! Das Tangeln auf farbigen Papier finde ich oft schwierig, da ich nicht so die Tiefe durchs das Schattieren bekomme. Ich denke, dass ist auch der Grund, warum du mit dem blauen Tile nicht so zufrieden warst! Aber es ist so schön gezeichnet und du hattest dabei auch bestimmt deine ruhigen Momente!
    Liebe Grüße, Annette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your first Diva tile is gorgeous! I think this work really reflects 'undulating'. Nice use of blue and black on this tile.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both are very pretty, but I LOVE the one done on the classic tile with the beautiful blue line in it!

    ReplyDelete

Vielen Dank für euer Feedback! Many Thanks for your feedback!