Friday, December 29, 2017

12 Days of Zentangle Project and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

The Christmas Season this year seemed to be very short and so the time was full packed with things to organize and to do... the holidays came quickly and no it is already gone...

I hope you all had a wonderful time and you are now full of energy and motivation for the New Year.

I have published the new Zentangle Classes for 2018 onto my website! I am looking forward to my students!
Meine Zentangle- Kurstermine für das erste Halbjahr 2018 sind jetzt online! Ich freue mich auf neugierige und begeisterte Teilnehmer!

During the last days I finished some tiles of the 12Days of Zentangle Project.
Thanks to Rick and Maria, who prepared such a lot of beautiful ideas and videos to deal with. The new official tangles "Rumpus" and "Toodles" are beautiful and give so much opportunities to play with.

Here I show you some of my tiles which I created based on the 12Days videos.

#PP02DayThree : new tangle Rumpus . I drew Rumpus on a square tile with a glass dip pen and blue-black ink:


#PP02DayFive :   A Zendala with "Kissing Mookas" . I did not cut the areas for Knightsbridge, I blacked them with a brush pen.


#PP02DaySix :  Introduction of "Toodles" what a nice tangle with lots of variation possibilities!





#PP02DaySeven:  a prestrung Zendala should be filled with interwoven auras in each section - how simple with a stunning result! I wanted to see a little olour, so I drew int in blue on a tan tile:


#PP02DayNine:  One of my favourites! A black and a white (or tan) tile have been split into two parts and rejoined mirrored. I used two black and tan original tiles and two black and white Bijou tiles:







#PP02DayTen: Paradox as string on a black Apprentice tile. So lovely, unfortunately I made only one of them:


#PP02DayEleven: A star of 3Z tiles. It was the Christmas day... I made only the black one and gilded the backside. This star is hanging at my ChristmasTree ;-)



Last not least I would like to show you a couple of my paper folded stars. The German name is Fröbelsterne. It is the 3D version.
I have used beautiful paper stripes - and I love the stars! I used some of them as Christmas presents.





My special thanks to all my blog readers for your interest and all of your lovely comments! 
Another Zentangle year has gone and we have shared lots of beautiful Zentangle art and spent much of quality time together in this wonderful, mindful Zentangle family.

I wish you a very Happy New Year , health, love, luck and success with all the things you do!

Happy Tangling!
Love, Simone




2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful collection of art you've created! I love them all😍 The 12 days of Zentangle was so inspiring yet I didn't accomplish much there. HaPpY hApPy NeW yEaR!!!!🍾🎉🎈

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much wonderful work Simone, I'm fond of your folded stars, another beautiful piece of art!
    Your 12 days before Christmas look great, all of them but my absolute favorites are your gorgeous Toodle tiles. Both of them are fantastic and so are you with your longer hair and your black dress before the Christmas tree!!!

    ReplyDelete

Vielen Dank für euer Feedback! Many Thanks for your feedback!