Thursday, January 18, 2018

Zentangle weekend in Berlin and DIVA Challenge #347 (News from the T*A*D calendar)


My Zentangle Weekend in Berlin

Last weekend I  spent in Berlin, together with my CZT  friends Sabrina and Anya.
Sabrina invited us to her New Year`s Zentangle Event at friday evening.
Look at Sabrinas post what a cool 3Z Mosaic the18Ladies created and how much fun we had!
This 3Z mosaic we three completed the next day:


We had a lot of quality time together with tangling, walking, eating, joking... It was such a relaxing weekend - thnk you, Ladies!


I asked Anya and Sabrina to draw something in my T*A*D calendar and this is the 3CZT-page- how lovely is that! Anya showed me the beauty of "IBEX" - a official tangle which I have not noticed before.


At the next page I practiced three tangles by Tomas Padros - what a creative Spanish Zentangle-Man!!
When I started to draw his "Chorus" I was a bit distracted and did many mistakes... NO-NO-NO mistakes! Variations!


DIVA Challenge #347

I admit, that I rarely use strings for my Zentangle tiles. Mostly I start drawing and then the tile develops in any unintended direction.
So this week the DIVA Challenge was a real string challenge for me...and a very welcome exercise.
The Diva proposed to use some random objects as stencils for a string.
I decided to draw this challenge into my T*A*D- calendar and to create a whole page of three days.
What a great exercise- I had three days of fun!


the string things!




5 comments:

  1. Yessss, this weekend was like a holiday-weekend! I enjoyed it very much and am really happy about this friendship and the creativity which flooded mehr while being with you. And I love your diva-art. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is quite an adventure to grab the next thing and make a string! Great result! I bet you had a wonderful weekend with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much creative beauty Simone! I love everything of course, but I have to say that your Diva calendar page is stunning. I especially love the Onomato rings and the way you've broken it up around the date 😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful 3Z Mosaïc of Sabrina, Anya and you (I like the little ornaments on the frame) but also the bigger one of all participants looks great! I see so many happy faces. Lovely "memorypage" made in your journal. I agree with you about Tomas, a great talent to create new tangles and your first try of Chorus is beautiful, the same for your original Divatile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great that you had such a fantastic weekend and many beautiful work came out of it.

    ReplyDelete

Vielen Dank für euer Feedback! Many Thanks for your feedback!