Sunday, January 29, 2017

IAST#181, Mosaic project#6 and daily tangles

For IAST #181 Adele chose the tangle "Zen Bud" as string. It should be filled with the tangles "Puf" (by Carole Ohl), "Florz" (Zentangle) and "Pozer" (Beth Snoderly).
This challenge was very interesting for me, as Florz and Puf are grid based tangles and the string was very "curvy". I decided to use a black tile today. The rose colored gelly roll has not the effect as I intended, but that doesn`t matter.
Here is the result:


Yesterday I drew the tile for Annettes TangleMosaicProject#6 - I had a lot of fun with it.
I love it, how Annette prepares strings and instrctions and how she makes lovely mosaics with all contributions. I am looking forward to seeing the final result !


Last not least I show you some new pages of  my tangle calendar 2017.
My decision is to create monotangles of patterns which I have not used yet, every day one.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Vielen Dank für euer Feedback! Many Thanks for your feedback!