Friday, September 16, 2016

IAST #162

This week' IAST Challenge helped me to cope with smaller flight delays in the plane and on the airport. During a business trip to the southwest of Germany I travelled by plane from Dresden to Stuttgart. It is a short flight less than one hour, most time got lost with waiting... Good opportunity to draw a little bit☺️
The tangles of this week are "Ing" and "Hollibaugh" and "Bubbles".
Adele created a beautiful string for that.

And this is what I finished just now... in the departure hall of Stuttgart Airport waiting for my flight home. Hopefully we are going to start soon...we are already 30 minutes too late, and no sign yet...



This foto I took yesterday on my first flight. We had to wait for the start ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vielen Dank für euer Feedback! Many Thanks for your feedback!