Sunday, December 18, 2016

12thday of 3Zs , DC#297 and Merry Christmas!

Gestern Abend habe ich das letzte Tile für das "12days of 3Zs" Projekt von Zentangle gezeichnet.
Ich kann garnicht sagen, wie sehr ich dieses Projekt genossen habe. Es hat riesigen Spaß gemacht!
Die ersten Tage waren noch ganz "einfach", nur wenige Muster auf einem 3Z Tile. Aber täglich kam ein neues Muster hnzu und am 9.Tag habe ich entschieden, dass es zu viel wird auf dem kleinen Kärtchen, darum habe ich ein Doppel Tile gezeichnet. Auch die Tage 10 und 11 enthalten nur noch eine Auswahl von Mustern.

Yesterday I finished the last tile of the 12days of 3Zs series by Zentangle.
I can`t find enough words to explain how much I loved that project! The first days were "easy", only some tangles on a 3Z tile, but every day a  tew tangle was added and from the 9th day on I decided that it is too much to squeeze all tangles on one tile. That`s why I drew a double tile for day 9.
Days 10, 11 and 12 are selections of only some tangles with the tangle of the latest day.

This is my tile for the 12th day, with Huggins, accompanied by Shattuck, DivaDance, Knightsbridge, Tipple, Poke Leaf  and  a try of Icanthis:

Heute vormittag habe ich alle 12 Tiles zu einem Mosaik zusammengestellt und gerahmt.
Ich habe einen guten Platz in meiner Wohnung dafür gefunden, wo ich nun  immer an die schöne Weihnachtszeit 2016 erinnert werde.

This morning I completed all tiles of the 12days to a mosaic and put it into a frame.
I found a great place in my flat to present it and it is a wonderful memory to the 2016 Christmas season.


Da ich diese Woche auf keinen Fall die DIVA Challenge verpassen wollte, habe ich eine kreative Entscheidung getroffen:
Ich habe meine Weihnachtsplätzchen, die ich in den nächsten Tagen verschenken werde, mit Zentangle Mustern dekoriert. Ich hoffe, Ihr erkennt das als Beitrag zur DC an, auch wenn ich auf den Plätzchen unmöglich schattieren konnte ;-)

As I did not want to miss this week`s DIVA Challenge I had to take a "creative decision". 
I chose as my subject "Give the gift of Zentangle" and decorated some Christmas Cookies from my own bakery with Zentangle patterns. These cakes are little presents for the next days to come.
Hopefully you will accept this as my contribution to the DC, although the shading on the cookies was absolutely impossibe ;-))
DC#297 "Give the Gift of Zentangle"
Am Freitag Abend habe ich erfahren, dass mein Muster "MySwing" auf Linda Farmers Seite "Tanglepatterns.com" vorgestellt wurde. Ich war total aufgeregt zu beobachten, wie viele Leute auf meinem Blog waren!! Weltweit! Besonders, weil Linda in sehr netten Worten nicht nur mein Muster, sondern auch meine Heimatstadt Dresden vorgestellt hat. Wie viele Menschen auf der Welt werden wohl um ersten Mal davon gehört haben?? Sogar Dynamo Dresden hat sie erwähnt ...

Friday night I realized, that Linda Farmer has introduced my tangle "MySwing" on her site "Tanglepatterns.com". I was VERY excited about this post, espacially as Linda has introduced my home town Dresden as well with so lovely words. I can not explain enough how grateful I am... So many people all over the world have got a little impression of Dresden, which is really a Beauty!


Zum Schluss dieses Beitrags möchte ich all meinen LeEsern ein frohes Weihnachtsfest , Gesundheit und Wohlergehen wünschen. Ich bin sehr glücklich, Teil der Zentangle Gemeinschaft zu sein und liebe die Kommunikation über Blogs, Facebook, Instagram etc.
Seid mir bitte nicht böse, wenn ich in letzter Zeit nicht mehr zum Kommentieren eurer Beiträge gekommen bin. Ich verfolge sehr viele Blogs und immer die DIVA Challenge, aber habe leider nicht mehr die Zeit, jeden Beitrag zu kommentieren.

Last but not least I would like to wish all my readers a beautiful Christmas time, health and wellbeing. I am happy to be a part of Zentangle community and I love the communication with you all on the blogs and Facebook and Instagram...
Sorry, that I missed to comment some contributions during the last weeks - I read and watch very much blogposts but have not had enough time to comment all of them.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Für das Design dieser Karte wurde ich durch einen anderen Tangle Künstler auf Instagram inspiriert.
Es hat mir so gut gefallen, dass ich eine ähnliche Karte erstellt habe. 
For the design of my Christmas Card I have been inspired by another artist at Instagram.
I loved it so much that I created a similar one.


Love, Simone



7 comments:

  1. Wow! There's so much beauty here Simone! Your 3Z mosaic is truly stunning and I love that you've framed it. It's given me an idea to be on the lookout for a frame for mine as well. The whole 3Z concept is brilliant. I look at my individual 3Z's for this challenge and I think they're OK, but collectively they are quite impressive. I Those cookies are amazing and I absolutely love your Christmas card. I may have to lift that idea for next year. Thank you so much for all of the lovely art and inspiration you share here each week and for your generous contributions to my blog comments. Wishing you a joyful holiday;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simone! Such beautiful 3z tiles. You have also given me a great idea for framing. Thank you! I love your zentangle cookies! They are so cute. Thank you for the beautiful Christmas card! Happy Holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful 3Zs mosaic! The cookies are so fun, and what a lovely card! Happy Christmas to you and a Merry New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do LOVE your star and the cookies are great too. The Christmas tree is gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tile has so many patterns in it but it doesn't feel cramped, I love it. Oh my! Those cookies are just the cutest! How did you draw on the cookies? Edible marker? Such a cute idea! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. All deine 3Z tiles sind wunderschön und der Mosaik-Stern daraus ist fantastisch!! Die "12 days of 3Zs" waren ein tolle Aktion, nicht wahr!
    Die Plätzchen sehen klasse aus ... fast zu schade zum Aufessen, aber nur fast.
    Deine Weihnachtskarte ist wunderbar ... danke!
    Liebe Grüße, Annette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eine wunderschöne Blogpost mit herrliche Plätzchen, schöne Karte und ganz tolle 3Z Kächeln. Ich wünsche dich froliche Weihnnachten und ein glückliches 2017 mit viel Tanglespass!!!

    ReplyDelete

Vielen Dank für euer Feedback! Many Thanks for your feedback!