Tuesday, May 8, 2018

DIVA Challenge #362: "UMT: Somnee by Laura Harms, CZT"

Where has all the time gone? We have already May!

We have had a beautiful Spring season here in Germany, I should better say, we stumbled from winter into summer!

I was very busy during the last two month and had too seldom time for my own meditation tangling.
This week I am sick again, the second terrible cold this year...
I am missing my inner focus and hope to find it back soon.

This is my tile for the DIVA Challenge #362 , using the DIVA tangle "Somnee". As I am preparing a "Zentangle black" class for end of May, I decided for a black tile.
I combined Somnee with Cadent and added some pink as my signature ;-)



For some spring feelings  I add one of my coloured Zendalas :


This birthday card I created for my Mum- I had a lot of fun creating it.



Last not least some fotos with beautiful nature impressions:



Saxon Switzerland



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful tiles! I especially like your birthday card for your mother, split into black and white backgrounds. Hope you get better very soon so you can enjoy the spring time again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All beautiful!!! I also had a terrible flu for two times and it took quite a while to recover So ... take care!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liebe Simone, ich hoffe, dir geht es schon etwas besser. Ich wünsche dir alles Gute und pass gut auf dich auf!
    Deine Challenge Kachel ist großartig. Die Kombination von Somnee und Cadent ist sehr elegant.
    Ganz besonders gefällt mir die Geburtstagskarte für deine Mutter ... ein wahres Meisterstück!
    Vielen Dank für diesen frühlingshaften Post!
    Ganz liebe Grüße und werde ganz schnell wieder gesund,
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tiles are all so gorgeous Simone and I'm sorry your not feeling well. Take care;-)

    ReplyDelete

Vielen Dank für euer Feedback! Many Thanks for your feedback!