Tuesday, September 26, 2017

DIVA Challenge #334 , Joeys Weekly Challenge #184 and Zentangle at the beach

`Nzeppel is the tangle of the week! Both, the DIVA and Joey, chose this beautiful tangle this week for their challenges.
I LOVE `Nzeppel! So I decided to use both- the "original" one and the "crazy" version.
The first one based on a rectangular grid, the other one on a crazy grid... ;-)

This is my tile for the DIVA Challenge #334 with "Crazy `Nzeppel"
I tangled on watercolor paper , cut to 12x12cm, and started with my new Ecoline Brush Pen in Pink (what else ;-)) . I created the pink flowers only by pushing the tip of the pen on the paper....



This tile is tile number 7 of the 9 weeks project by Joeys Tangle Challenge #184:
Besides to `Nzeppel I chose some of my own tangles MySwing, Namody and SIRI (left border) and Zimba by Ria Mattheussen as border below.
As a finish, I added some transzending.
There are only two tiles left for the whole Mosaic. I am looking forward to complete it!




As mentioned before, I spend some beautful days in a cozy cottage North  ("Toppen") of Danmark. The weather could not be much better for autumn at the sea.
Yesterday we spent some hours riding our bicycles along an absolutely lonely, wide beach which was very flat without any footsteps or other things. Perfect for a break with some Zen moments.
I got the idea to tangle on the wet sand.
My hubby was collecting stones and shells for some enhancements as shading is impossible on the sand. Finally, the wind did some shading :-)
It was a beautiful time - with a lot of Zen !!

I explored an interesting fact:
I am left handed, but when I was a child I learned to write with the right hand. So I usually tangle with the right hand. When I tangeled into the sand, I realized, that I did all the tangle with my left hand ;-). It felt better and normal....

And here some fotos of the progress and the final result:























13 comments:

  1. A very inspiring post! Love what you did in sand and about Joey's it is just so beautiful!!! Crazy 'Nzeppel is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool, loved them all especially in the sand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sand tangles are so fun and lovely. The tiles too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohmygoodness! I love, love, love your beach art and your challenge pieces are gorgeous. I'm always delighted by the ways you use your signature pink;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All beautiful and the sand ..... stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do remember, at my CZT training, Rick saying that all you need to tangle is a stick and some sand. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you like the ecoline colours, showed in my last blogpost. I like your result with your new ecoline pen very much.
    Zentangle beach art exists already so long and is always wonderful, yours is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember Ria's post about sand tangling, as well as Rick's comment. But I am still in awe over your sand tangles! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tiles and lovely beach-tangle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A Beach tangle! What a great idea for our Christmas Beach holiday holiday with my Welsh Grandchildren. Idea would make for an exciting competition.

    ReplyDelete

Vielen Dank für euer Feedback! Many Thanks for your feedback!