Sunday, February 19, 2017

IAST #184 Waybop and some calendar tangles

This was the week of Waybop, a new tangle from the Zentangle HQ. I love it very much, it has a lot of potential ! I think ir will become one of my favourite parrerns.
For Adele Bruno's "It's AString Thing" challenge I decided to draw on a Zendala tile as it is a little bigger.



This are two pages of my Zentangle calendar.
This was a time full of Hearts until Valentine's day.... it was relaxing to draw a grid pattern Farling (Deb Eichhorn) the day after Valentine.

An now I am happy with all the other patterns in the Zentangle world... no more hearts ;-) for gthe next time..I explored some beutiful tangles which I did not use before: Reel (Lily Moon), Coil (Sue Jacobs) and Sails (Helen Williams) which has lots of variation possibilities .

4 comments:

  1. Another lovely display of inspiring art Simone! Your Waybop is delightful and your calendar pages are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Waybop is fabulous! I just love being able to see your calendar work! Very inspiring! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dein Zendala mit Way Bob ist einfach fabelhaft, liebe Simone! Der schwarz-weiß Kontrast ist wunderbar und wird durch die Akzente in Pink zu einem harmonischen Gesamtwerk! Toll!
    Toll sind auch deine Kalenderseiten. Schön, wie dich Seite für Seite entwickelt!
    Liebe Grüße, Annette

    ReplyDelete

Vielen Dank für euer Feedback! Many Thanks for your feedback!