Tuesday, September 13, 2016

DIVA Challenge #284 Monotangle "Tripoli"

This week the DIVA challenged us to create a monotangle with "Tripoli".

When I read that, I immediately remembered an evening in Providence, when Molly Hollibaugh gave a Meditation lesson during the CZT Seminar. This was such a great experience to get only spoken  instructions what to draw and finally there grows a tangle on the paper before you....

This is the reason why I decided to use one of my Hotel Providence coasters as my tile for this challenge.
After filling the tile with Tripoli triangles I had the idea to fill each triangle with `Nzeppel.... And then.... May be it is now more a `Nzeppel monotangle??
Nevertheless, that`s my contribution to DC#284:

13 comments:

  1. I love that you added 'Nzepple to this. It really looks super, especially on a coaster. I have several but just can't begin to tangle on them. You may have motivated me to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sehr sehr schön ist deine N'Zepple/TRipoli Kachel. Die zwei gehen wunderschön zusammen.
    Me too, was lucky to have such a meditation lesson by Molly Hollibaugh and I agree with you: that was very special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say it is a combination of Tripoli and 'Nzepple. Perhaps a new tangle name: "Tripozepple", or " 'Nzeppoli". Thank you for sharing your special tile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tolle Idee :-) Gudrun

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so pretty! It sort of looks like a beautiful map;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very creative, the hotel should reprint their coasters like this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was für eine tolle Kombination von Tripoli und ´Nzeppel! Ich musste bei dieser Challenge auch gleich an die Tangle-Meditation mit Molly denken :-) !! Die Kachel ist jetzt ein ganz besonderes Erinnerungsstück!
    Liebe Grüße, Annette

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes, this is wonderful. I love that you N'zeppeled all through your Tripoli. It's like a cobbled street, with a hotel on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tile. Works well on the coaster.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, gorgeous, and innovative! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Vielen Dank für euer Feedback! Many Thanks for your feedback!