Thursday, September 29, 2016

DIVA Challenge #286 - only straight lines

After a beautiful weekend filled with Zentangle I came back in real life and found this DIVA challenge as a exercise which needed some concentration... Only straight lines- this is not so easy to remind tangles with only straight lines without having a look in a book or a tangle sampler....
But at least I found some- I must admit that I tangeled between working on some other tasks on my computer..
So the result is not so much inspiring, but at least  I did it ;-)

11 comments:

  1. Your tiles are always nice Simone. I like the way how you colored this tile (also straight) and the part on the right is very special. I really like the result, and I'm glad you had an wonderful weekend with other Zentanglelovers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trotzdem gelungen :-) Gudrun S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tile and the color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good idea to draw straight patterns in straight colored lines

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liebe Simone, tolle Musterkombination! Die gerade Einteilung der unterschiedlichen Felder gibt der Kachel super Struktur & Klarheit. Klasse!!! LG Anja

    ReplyDelete
  6. The color made this a special tile! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a lovely tile Simone! I love the signature pink and especially the way you've drawn Fasset. Well done;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not every challenge speaks to us. Still, you managed to create a nice tile within the given boundaries. I love that bright color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Schöne Kachel, besonders mit dem leuchtenden Pink! Deine Linienarbeit ist toll! Liebe Grüße, Annette

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it turned out really special!

    ReplyDelete

Vielen Dank für euer Feedback! Many Thanks for your feedback!