Sunday, February 24, 2019

Valentangles and DC#385, Fullmoonmosaic, TMP#16final

I still have not finished all the prompts for Marguerite Samama's Valentangles2019, but I really enjoyed to take part to these 14day's journey through the hearts tangles.
At least I finished 10 "tasks" and show you here days 7 to 10.
(Das 1-6 you can find in my previous posts)
These tiles I would like to take as my input in DIVA Challenge#385 (Valentines Day) as well.

Embedded Letter of a person I love!
Heart fragment flower I
Heart fragment flower II
A border with corners : created with my tangle "Keepsake"
StarIng (a tangle by StaubKorn) on a Zendala

Hanny Nura's Fullmoon Mosaic

Zendala created with the tangles "Bluster"(by Irina Wins) and "Tatu" (by Hanny Nura) 

Lonettas TMP#16

Last week I showed you my contribution to TMP#16.
In this post you find the final result - a mosaic of all contributions.
Here are some examples of my own tile as mosaic:



WellWellWho

This is my first troy on WelWellWho- a tangle presented by Zentangle Headquarter.
It is based on the basic tangle Well ( which I use very often as fragment)
I drew it with a glass dip pen and Ecoline ink in cobalt green and grey.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Vielen Dank für euer Feedback! Many Thanks for your feedback!