Sunday, June 17, 2018

Sommer-Sonne- Zentangle und Fußball! Summer-Sun-Zentangle and the FIFA World Cup...


I am so proud to show you a report which has been published in the German Journal "bella (Nr.25)" this week.
The editor of this report has attended a Zentangle Class in January and she was so impressed by Zentangle that she decided to write this report. Thank you!!






Some days ago I contributed to Adele Bruno's IAST Challenge. The theme was Helen William`s tangle "String Grid" - I love it!



Yesterday I read the latest post by the DIVA here on her blog.
I was deeply impressed by her words and I can underline every word she wrote. Thank you Laura, for your brave words and for this post. I am sorry that my English skills do not allow to express my thoughts exactly but I hope you can understand it well.
I also felt sometimes that we have instantly some stress... even when we do our beloved hobby. 
We do not only draw- this is fun! We post and blog and comment each other...
At the beginning ogf my Zentangle Journey I loved to do this every day, but now I realize a lot of "administrative work" around the drawing. 
Even though I love to be a part of the Zentangle family with all the aprreciation I decided to reduce the blogging and commenting to a lover level. I am sorry for that but I hope you all will understand.

I wish you, Laura all the Best. 
You are such a powerful wife, mother , artist .... and sometimes it is to much for one person. I very much appreciate your blog and all your activities around it, the challenge...

Take you time as much as you need! We will miss your weelkly challenge but I will wait patiently until you feel fit for it again. It should not be  "work"...


Today I finished my Zentangle Project Pack#3 tile. I decided to use an Opus tile which is sized 3x3 "normal" tiles.
I am not so very satisfied by the result, but I show it here. I feel it is not complete yet, but I don`t fell like continueing. 

Some days ago I read an article about ecodyeing. I was so interested that I immediately started a first attempt, very easily. Some sheets of Fabriano paper, layered with onion shells, some plant parts and pressed them together. Then I cooked in boiling red tea (fruit tea). Look at the results- arn`t they stunning?! I am sure to play with this method again someday.





This is a real "relaxation" tile: 
Using only Well as a fragment in a rectangular grid... without any tangelations, on a ATC card.



Last not least I attach a little tangle on one of the ecodyed papers:
A tangle, which I dedicate to the match of the German Soccer team which is going to play it`s first match in the Fifa World Cup 2018 this afternoon.
This is my contribution to a successful match ... (hopefully! :-)



This summer is so beutiful this year- the nature shows uns some of it`s perfection:






1 comment:

  1. Interesting post Simone with wonderful work. Your eco-dyed backgrounds are stunning and I always love your gorgeous pics of nature, that is another gift of you.
    I'm glad for you, for that nice article in the German Post,
    Wish you all the best for the summertime with lots of beautiful moments!!!

    ReplyDelete

Vielen Dank für euer Feedback! Many Thanks for your feedback!