Sunday, March 26, 2017

IAST#189 and beautiful new tangles in my calendar

Last week I tried some beautiful new tangles which have been published on tanglepatterns.com:

Patience from Judy Genovese is a beautiful tangle , which is very floral and which can be highlighted in several ways. I drew it first in my calendar and was excited about its beauty. It reminds me to 'Nzeppel which is one of my "Mac&Cheese"- tangles ... (about the meaning of "Mac&Cheese" see  DIVA Challenge #308).

The second one is "Nouvart" by Ria Mattheusen. This tangle is very graphic and is inspired by
Art Nouveau (Art Deco). I admire Rias work very much and love this new tangle as well. Congratulations to this little beauty, dear Ria! I drew it immediately after I saw it in my calendar.

The third tangle on this calendar page is "Lanie" by Adele Bruno, which has been published in 2012, but I did not draw it yet. This one is very organic again and so this page has a very good balance for me. I like it much. Thank you , ladies, for the beautiful tangles!


For the "It`s A String Thing" challenge Adele Bruno presented a very loopy string and when I saw the tangles I first could not imagine how to carry out this challenge. But I like the tangles of this challenge and so I started to draw. Like so often, after the first strokes I thought that I am not so satisfied but I kept going and was very happy, finally.
I had this beautiful experience of the Zentangle Method, once more.
The tangles are "Patience" by Jody Genovese, "Aura-Leah" by Carla du Preez and "CO2" by Antonine Megger.

IAST #189






2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful calendar page! Love those colors! And beautiful lines and shading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to be a little late with my comment, I just discovered what a wonderful NOuvart you have drawn, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete

Vielen Dank für euer Feedback! Many Thanks for your feedback!