Tuesday, March 8, 2016

DIVA Challenge #258 - UMT "Rautyflex"

This week the DIVA asked us to use a new tangle by German CZT Kathrin Bendel.
I was surprised and happy when I read it this morning, because I got to know her yesterday during a Facebook chat.
Kathrins new tangle is beautiful and really complex!
I had to try some scetches to understand how it works. I like it when it is not so simple and when I get it, anyway.
When I see how many variations are possible I am not really sure if I really caught it- probably I will try some other tangelations.

Thank you both, DIVA and Kathrin, for an interesting challenge !
This is my monotangle with Rautyflex:

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love those colors on the Renaissance tile. Your gently curving grid is a wonderful touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Simone, das hast du doch super gelöst. Durch die Schattierungen und Schraffuren hast du richtig Tiefe erzeugt und die Dreifarbigkeit macht es noch interessanter.
    LG Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice on the Renaissance tile. You really captured Rautyflex in a lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the curves, it is not easy with such a difficult tangle but you did it very well and the Renaissance colours give that little extra touch, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love what you did with this difficult tangle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love your tile. Every time I look at it, I see different 3D images. And the tile looks like it is crinkled! What a neat effect!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think you really showed up the pattern by using colour. This is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous tile! Great use of all those colours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wie schön!! Schlicht und edel! Deine Kachel ist wunderbar und lebt durch die harmonische Farbgebung!
    Liebe Grüße, Annette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Klasse gezeichnet!! Deine Kachel wirkt sehr harmonisch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like how active you've made it with the curving lines. Lots of energy and motion.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is wonderful, I've been checking out woven bark cloth and this has that same texture feel. Great tactile feel.

    ReplyDelete

Vielen Dank für euer Feedback! Many Thanks for your feedback!