Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Joey`s Weekly Challenge #186 - THE FINAL MOSAIC and the DIVA Challenge DC#336

The 9week`s challenge has been finished!
I loved every single week and I am proud to present today the completed mosaic of 9 tiles!

Joey challenged us to use one special "tangle of the week"

week 1      African Artist
week 2      Merryweather
week 3      Cruffle
week 4      Breach
week 5      Muscari
week 6      Ginili
week 7      N`zeppel
week 8      Printemps
week 9.     Poke Leaf

Aditionally I added all of my own created tangles into the mosaic:

SIRI                  as a frame (left and upper frame; in combination with "Zimba" right and lower frame)
MySwing         (diagonal)
Namody           (Left side, middle)
Keepsake         (Upper row, middle)
MySpin            (Lower row, middle)
Praa                  (Lower row, right)

This is my tile for challenge #186:  with Poke Leaf and Praa and Zimba



The String



The final Mosaic


Thank you so much, Joey, for this great inspiration!! 


For the DIVA Challenge we had to create a monotangle this week.
I love the tangle "Striping", but use it too seldom - what an opportunity...
I did a "qick and dirty" version :





17 comments:

  1. I like your Striping tile but the mosaic is breathtaking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dein Mosaik ist ja der Hammer! Sooo schön! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ein wundervolles Mosaik! Die geometrische Anordnung macht sich einfach genial und die dezente Farbgebung ist wirklich raffiniert und toll platziert! Perfekter geht es kaum. Herzlichen Glückwunsch zu diesem herrlichen Ergebnis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mosaic is absolutely stunning! A very complicated string and you have pulled it together beautifully!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful! I love how it all flows together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohmigosh! This is an absolute stunner Simone! It's so perfectly balanced and what a lovely journey for the eye;-) I love the Striping piece too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay... I'm totally infatuated with your mosaic challenge tiles! I will be inspecting it for a long while... getting ideas!😉 And I love your Stripes tile... so cool! Love the pink accents!💜

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Simone, was für eine wunderschöne Komposition mit den 9 Kacheln zusammen! Wahnsinn! Ich mag jede Kachel gerne, aber als Mosaik ist es einfach wunderbar :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, your Mosaic makes me breathless! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't do the Joey challenge (so many challenges, so little time), but I've really enjoyed seeing the mosaic ensembles people have posted along with this week's Diva challenge responses. Of course, your Striping monotangle is fine, but your mosaic is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The striping piece is great. Like the swirl. The mosaic is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well thought through design and perfectly executed. Fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dein Mosaik ist ein wahres Meisterstück ... ich bin sprachlos! Was für ein Schatz!

    ReplyDelete

Vielen Dank für euer Feedback! Many Thanks for your feedback!