Sunday, April 16, 2017

DC#311"Circle Sqare String Theory" and Happy Easter Greetings from Cornwall

I am writing this post in my beautiful holiday home in Cornwall, near Penzance where we have stunning seaviews from our home and phantastic weather.


We started last Wednesday, evening and had a lovely journey through South England, which has breathtaking nature and phantastic sights on the way to the West.
The nature shows that we have spring with lots of blossoms and flowers everywhere.

After very interesting breaks in Bournemouth, Winchester and Exeter we arrived here in our cottage yesterday.
Winchester and Exeter have gorgeous catherdrals, where I got lots of tangling inspirations. Sometime I will make an extra post  for this issue. Winchester Cathedral has a great area with phantastic medieval floor tiles which are tangles, everywhere:


Caused by the journey I did not have lots of time for tangling.
So I completed my calendar tiles in combination with the DIVA challenge today after a lovely walk on the coastal path.



The DIVA challenged to use squares and circles as strings, and this is what I did with it:

 I combined Flip-Flap and Ambler (or Emingle) in a square with Zenith and Maryhill in a circle.
Completed with some Hypnotic and String Rose.


This is my latest calendar page before, which I completed this morning with the Easter Eggs ;-)
I wish you all Very Happy Easter and thank you for visiting my blog!


5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely area to live and be inspired in. Your calendar pages are very nice, and I love those Easter eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous artistry as usual! Thank you for sharing a glimpse of your holiday 😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are just beautiful tangles! And lovely photos! Thanks for sharing..... Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cornwall is a fantastic place and I'm glad you can enjoy a few lovely days there.
    Beautiful combinations of different tangles, that is really your specialty, I like them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Es ist immer ein Genuss deine Kalenderseiten zu betrachten! Sie sind wunderschön!
    Einen schönen Urlaub wünsche ich euch!
    Liebe Grüße, Annette

    ReplyDelete

Vielen Dank für euer Feedback! Many Thanks for your feedback!